Job offer: Accountant Manager
In addition to the formal description of the job offer, Multivesco is first and foremost looking for someone who wants to be part of the family, who wants to grow in a solid organization, in short, someone whose leadership, commitment and initiatives will have real and concrete impacts.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Accountant Manager is responsible for the accounting of the company. The position is also responsible for the financial management of investment, financing and special projects. He plays a leading role in the strategic development of Multivesco Inc.
The primary responsibilities of the accountant are:
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and implement corrective measures when required;
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers;
- Prepare monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets;
- Prepare quarterly and monthly tax returns, as well as operating and business taxes;
- Responsible for the year-end file of the various entities;
- Bachelor's degree in accounting and a Certified Professional Accountant (CPA) designation
- Minimum 5 years of experience in accounts payable and receivable, general ledger management;
- Experience in managing multiple companies or ability to manage multiple files at once;
- Bilingualism French/English required;
- Knowledge of accounting and tax software;
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced and demanding environment with deadlines;
- Experience in the real estate field (an asset);
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Please send your resume and cover letter to the attention of François Juneau, CEO Multivesco Inc. at the following email address: email@example.com
* Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.